Well I was bored and I was too lazy to actually unpack the file so I decided to write a loader that will crack it automatically while running.
Instructions :
1) Run the Crypter
2) After it is done loading press the Wrapper.exe
3) It will inject a dll into the memory of the crypter and than crack it
4) Profit ?
This patch allows you to use all features without any limitations.
You can use private stubs etc..
Pictures:
![[Image: 9Z8Xxyt.png]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_sHfGj0xvmCtD6sV4qmaDp3E4A0q78siEzQcH_uQE9jmZBX0xep2uDd2HRLx0ZlszEaRqlVJ5VmbL3UZbgSB3I_0A=s0-d)
![[Image: UwLOs3r.png]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_umu175A7edf2wb3ykRiEYHlN3T514qbrz0E20vE6NduEgkioJMISev3XN9NCi2913k35_pLdzWoS_riSsld9iqHw=s0-d)
![[Image: FursW9N.png]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_u9o43-wB59itP0LOH-pVLP9Fu0ccsgSAVLh81Pxeg6OZ4pI5N6QuHeDSG85HW95QV9qz9bVHICpJx7xzgtaWUh=s0-d)
![[Image: newscy3.png]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_vMyg7OV-SO-o2BsrLvgYxwOmKIOOU20vh9CohosZLyRbPW9qO6s34gCLXZrGwPqdDd2ioz2P5UwSzssbh7zZu4=s0-d)
![[Image: Yn6LyOp.png]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_t5LyF9qsuIondp9gQvc9NNUr3c6Be4I9CPgAeeEmlKWKkiN5fcEIZljGqaTPA3VWp1otiAxrmOR0mg6krm5Dq46g=s0-d)
Virus scan of wrapper:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/fa68c...385580752/
Download-http://q.gs/58oxd
Instructions :
1) Run the Crypter
2) After it is done loading press the Wrapper.exe
3) It will inject a dll into the memory of the crypter and than crack it
4) Profit ?
This patch allows you to use all features without any limitations.
You can use private stubs etc..
Pictures:
Virus scan of wrapper:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/fa68c...385580752/
Download-http://q.gs/58oxd



Gud job mate..theprivate stub is not fud..I tried replacin the. Old stub wit one from a newly downloaded segis crypter and its still detected greatly...any help on dis pls?
ReplyDelete